2015 Keystone Montana High Country 343RL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 343RL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Steve from Pennsylvania says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 343RL View Listings

The floor plan is great and it tows nicely. I wash and wax my unit with high quality wax 2 or 3 times a year. I have endured many problems that were almost tolerable but the worst so far is the gel coat on the sides of the unit are fading terribly.When I wax it or buff it, it looks fairly nice for about 2 or 3 weeks then it goes back to the terrible faded look. I am going to contact Montana and the large company I purchased it from to see if they will help me with a solution. From what I have read, I am not optimistic. There is no way this unit should be fading the way it is. There must not have been any UV protection in their gel coat mix? I am very disappointed in how my unit looks especially with the care I have given it. I will keep you posted.
- Steve, Pennsylvania

2017-09-03 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 343RL View Listings

Have owned this RV for 3 years. Super layout with lot's of counter space, cabinets allowing for very livable conditions. Unit has been basically, trouble free. The Keystone Montana brand, in my opinion is high quality, well made RV.
- David Lent, Michigan