2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL 5th Wheel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Thomas from Missouri says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

When I bought this camper I was so excited that I forgot to really look it over, had problems with the storage doors rubing the LED lights on the awning are falling of we also have had the greasy substance coming out of are back A/C but it cleaned off The inside of the camper is great lots of storage we like the wood window shades only had one minor problem one of the table chairs didn't have the plywood on the bottom but that was an easy fix, We pull this fifth wheel with a 3/4 ton gas engine Chevy .Overall this is a good camper, In your excitement just spend the time to really look it over before taking delivery.
- Thomas, Missouri

2020-08-28 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

We have enjoyed this RV for 18 months. Very nice and comfortable. We don’t tow it it is parked on a permanent lot. Thought it was pricey but also believed it was high quality. We previously had a used one & loved it. Figured this one would well out last us! However, the veneer is peeling off the bathroom door and a trim strip has fallen off the living room slide out! Simply poor glueing and finishing nails not long enough. Of course 18 months into it it’s out of warranty! No help from keystone either. I would have thought a $72,000 RV certainly should not have had these issue’s already.
- Lisa Smoyer, Pennsylvania

2019-06-13 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

To Whom it May Concern: We have a 2015 High Country, Montana, 5th wheel,Trailer. We have been noticing for quite a while a noise coming from the slide on the drivers side. We thought it was normal noise since it was the larger slide. We noticed that you could see daylight where the slide closes to the wall. The slide worked find just the noise but there is damage to the wall where the slide rubbed on the wall. We took it to the dealer to have it checked. The body man at the shop said it looked like it could have been a factory problem. We have not used the trailer that much even though we purchased it in 2015. Upon the body man contacting Keystone our claim was denied due to the year we bought it. We took it upon ourself to call Keystone to see if Keystone could assist in any way. As if reading a script we were told the claim would not be reversed. We would only expect a company to just hear us out and listen. The conversation that we had with customer service is not service and is not how you deal with claims.
- Doris Mccutcheon, Oregon

2019-05-02 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

My slide outs are cable not as high end as grand junction slide outs. It appears to be separating from the frame where rubber sealant and screws are seen from the outside on the inside appears wall is caving in. ☹️
- Traci Overmyer, Texas

2019-04-05 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

Have you ever heard the expression: You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear? Well, Keystone tried. Very poor manufacturing quality. 1/2 the wire in the breaker panel was NOT connected;they were in the breaker but not tightened thus, posinng a fire hazzard. The nose cone had stress cracks and had to be replaced after only 40 miles. The bed came off the wall because it was not attached to a stud or brace. When picked up from dealer there was damage to a reclining chair which dealer ignored after many conversatiions and promises to replace. The awninng tore after only one year, of coarse, it was now out of warrenty. The valences came off the wall because they were not attached to a stud or brace and a screw will NOT hold a 20 lb item to a 3/16th inch thick wall panel! This was during the first road trip of only 1000 miles. The decalls are shot out after only a year. If it was properly constructed using any common sense this would NOT occur.VERY DISAPPOINTED. RVIA, the Department of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Report and all my RV publications will be reported to as well as family, friends and our social media. I am a retired electrician and Maitainence Manager from a major chemical company. I also have decades of construction experience. This is simply poor workmanship.
- Harvey Holman, California

2019-01-14 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

The stud in kitchen wall next to slide was not properly installed. Cracked my wass, messed up the slide. $3600 repair Bill. Keystone only my paid $1000 of this. Manufacturer error, should cover total cost. Talked with a number if other montana owners with factory issues that are having trouble getting keystone to fix. They advertise great quality products but do not stand behind their work.
- Frances Harrington, Florida

2017-08-24 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

Following a disapointment with a Cougar we purchased a Montana High Country.It meets are needs completely now after adding a front AC. An on-going problem is with the kitchen slide, no one can fix in to deploy or return smoothly. Has anyone found a successful fix? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
- John Wallauch, California

2017-07-11 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

We love our High country it's been good to us except for a few minor things that the dealer took care of . I would buy Montana fifth wheel again . Only thing I suggest is that you buy with two air conditioners and slide toppers which I installed later. Thanks!
- James, Missouri

2014-12-15 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

We bought this unit June, 2014. The level indicators do not represent accurate levels of actual tanks. There is no indicator for fresh water at all. Both a/c units had to be replaced. The L/R unit was draining grease like substance from A/C onto both sides of roof leaving permanent marks on roof. A/C manufacturer said they would not replace roof. Camping World Tech. said the sliding doors in the bedroom are the wrong ones for the closet. I talked to a rep. from Keystone and she would not try and help me with drawings or what should be on the Montana High Country, Model 305RL. I have it winterized and covered until I take it to get the new doors, which I think it already has the right doors. But, when covering the camper, I noticed what looks like a screw head under the roof. It has not torn the rubber roof yet, but this is a serious situation. The refrigerator didn't work on electricity. Problem was it wasn't plugged into a socket. The camper itself is roomy and enjoy it when everything is working.
- Kenny Dail, North Carolina