2015 Keystone Montana 3720RL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Keystone Montana 3720RL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Cecil from South Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Keystone Montana 3720RL View Listings

I have owned many campers in my lifetime, but, this Montana was by far the best one I've traveled/camped in for so many reasons. My wife picked this one out because of the enormous size and I was skeptical, at first. But, after traveling to Alaska this past summer I can't imagine having done so in anything less than our forty foot Montana. It was an awesome trip! This fifth wheel has it all and is the perfect size for retirees who like to stay on the go and see the states. This camper is a joy to pull, easy to setup with the automatic leveling system and turns heads in every campground when I pull in and leave out. The floor plan is well thought out and I love my roomy bathroom. I am a pretty big fella and don't have a single issue with the height and space. My wife can prepare meals in a flash in the galley kitchen and can really stock a good deal of groceries in the pantry as well as the extra large residential size refrigerator and freezer. When we unhook and pull away, the fridge automatically switches over to propane so I never have to worry about food staying cold. We do enjoy sitting in our luxury recliners while watching a movie in front of our fireplace, as we travel a lot in cooler weather as well as summer. If you are considering a luxury RV, don't pass up a look see at the MONTANA 3720RL model. You'll be impressed!
- Cecil, South Carolina