2015 Keystone Hideout 28BHS Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Keystone Hideout 28BHS Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dennis Hansen from Alberta says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Keystone Hideout 28BHS View Listings

I bought the trailer brand new at the RV show in Calgary 2015. The roof has now started to leak due to the poor workmanship of the manufacturer applying the proper amount of compound on the joints resulting in the roof leaking. The application was also uneven, and applied to the incorrect side of the seam. Keystone denied my claim saying in the manual that I need to check the compound every 4 months for cracks. I did check every 4 months except when it is parked for the winter in storage. It will cost $400 everytime the compound needs to be redone (which is every 4 months). I will NEVER buy another product of Keystone again. I have pictures of the poor workmanship and this still was denied warranty. This company has no back bone and does not stand behind their product .
- Dennis Hansen, Alberta

2020-07-29 2015 Keystone Hideout 28BHS View Listings

This was the worst purchase we have ever made, run from the Keystone products. From new ours spent more time in the shop for various little repairs, which meant we did not use it much at all. Then the warranty ends and still issues like the outer side wall bulging out when we were driving, which they supposedly fixed once in the beginning. Then we just about lost our AC unit as the bolts had not been secured properly. We later had leaks from the AC unit. Then the walls and windows were leaking. Then the front of the unit ended up leaking and we had to pay $500.00 to get everything resealed. It has been a money pit, so cheaply put together and they do not stand behind their products at all. Their statements on their website are totally misleading, as they are not built to last at all..
- Chelsea Sheppard, Alberta

2017-05-17 2015 Keystone Hideout 28BHS View Listings

Whole front of the camper has had standing water in it due to there poor, crappy sealing job. I wish I could add the pictures. Do yourself s favor and do not buy one of these brands, they will not do anything to address the issue, they will not stand behind there brand they simply do not care about you or the camper after it leaves the factory
- Andy, Iowa