2015 Keystone Cougar 30RLI Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Keystone Cougar 30RLI Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Ric Van Natta from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Keystone Cougar 30RLI View Listings

Purchased this travel trailer from Will's RV in Sturtevant, WI after seeing it at a camper/RV show in Madison,WI. Wife loved the roomy floor plan and all the nice bells and whistles. I loved the ease of setups with the remote control stabilizer Jacks front and rear, remote control slide operation and awning operation plus outside porch light on/off with remote. Standard power jack with hitch lighting and after hours LED spotlighting make setups or breakdowns at any time of day so much easier. Another big deal for me was the Ultra lite frame weight of 7700 lbs. I recently towed this Cougar 1300 miles with a late model Chevy Tahoe and had to keep checking behind me to make sure it was still there. The light weight camper, low tongue weight, and the heavy duty Equalizer hitch stabilizer contributed largely to the safe and trouble free trip in snow, ice and rainy conditions encountered in an early March trip through WI, IL, and KY. On the comfort end of things, we opted to upgrade our mattress to a luxury memory foam Queen for my wife's back issues. One night on our trip, we ran our electric fireplace and gas furnace in 20 below 0° temperature and were as cozy as any home we've ever been in. The polar package helped with this as well. We love this camper and are condidering full time RVing. Only two complaints:1) accessability to the water heater bypass valves would be better if a hinged door were installed (a modification I plan to install). 2) access to the on board water pump for winterizing the camper's water system is very difficult.should have been better designed (again, making my own modifications).
- Ric Van Natta , North Carolina