2015 Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite 22RBPR Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite 22RBPR Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Greg from Pennsylvania says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite 22RBPR View Listings

I researched and looked at RV’s for about 6 months before I finally decided on this one. I have traveled out west and to Florida 2 times for a total of about 7000 miles with this RV and no problems. This RV has everything for a comfortable trip. Rides smooth and very aerodynamic. Wide width between axles helps stabilize RV. It did not sway during our trips even in high winds. Very light and easy to tow. Sometimes I forgot I was even towing anything. I just love the outside kitchen (stove, fridge, sink, cabinets, and a tv ) Keeps the mess from inside and cleanup was easier. The 8 cu. ft. fridge inside is a plus. I’m 250 lbs. and the shower had plenty of room for me. Outside shower was handy also. Plenty of storage. Overall this is a very nice looking RV inside and out. It doesn’t look cheap. I get plenty of compliments on it. If you’re looking for a great travel trailer this is the one to buy. It also rates high in the RV guides.
- Greg, Pennsylvania