2015 Forest River Vibe 268RKS Travel Trailers RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2015 Forest River Vibe 268RKS Travel Trailers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Richard Lanyon from British Columbia says:

Have you owned any 2015 Forest River Vibe 268RKS Travel Trailers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Forest River Vibe 268RKS View Listings

We purchased a 2015 Vibe RKS The worst purchase we have ever made. On our first trip out the water fell, the slider leaked and since that time the trailer have been in the shop many times. Water taps squeak, stove fan quit, only hold 25 gallons of water when it says there are 44, doors keep opening while traveling, back of nook loose, certain holders keep breaking, moulding falling off, kitchen trim crooked and bubbling, tires wore unevenly after 15000 KM Axels leaked oil causing breaks to fail, seals around hold leaking Slider leaking (parts not installed, unable to change light The list goes on and on. No support from manufacture or dealer do not recommend either. Richard Lanyon
- Richard Lanyon, British Columbia

2017-08-14 2015 Forest River Vibe 268RKS View Listings

My husband and I have retired and hit the road. We were so excited to purchase or first travel trailer and to be able to pay cash for a brand new one. We researched and followed different brands and styles for years before this. we knew what we wanted and were excited to find the Forest River Vibe 268RK. The first thing that happened was the mechanic who did our walk around put the stopper in the outside kitchen sink and turned on the tap. When we plugged into water it was not long before there was water inside our brand new trailer. We had someone take a look at this for us and they pulled the underbelly off to find it was full of water, NOT from the mishap with the outside kitchen, but the inside kitchen sink was not completely connected. The window next to the dinette shattered when I opened it( not using force.) the trim is coming off and the wall boards in the short hallway and the bedroom were never secured properly and are bowing out. All of these things I could forgive, but the floor from day one has given us issues. we called forest river and were told it was normal and there would be some give, we called back 6 months later to let them know it seemed to be getting worse they told us again that the luan floors did that. Now that our warranty is up we are having major issues with the floor. I accept full responsibility for not taking this trailer back immediately, but I believe forest river should stand behind their products. Thank goodness my husband and I are not the type to completely give up the lifestyle because of a bad experience, but we have learned a lot about RVing and buying RV's. Pay attention to every detail!!
- Beth, Tennessee