2014 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31K Class C RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31K Class C RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Joan Curtis from Texas says:

Have you owned any 2014 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31K Class C RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31K View Listings

I have thoroughly enjoyed this Minnie Winnie. For one who never drove a truck or towed anything, this RV is easy to drive and manages really well. In 2015, we drove from Texas to Michigan on a three week trip and had not one moment of trouble. In June of 2016, I stayed in it for three weeks in a campground about two hours north of Dallas, Texas. I was facilitating professional development for teachers in a small school district, so I was up early every morning, dressing professionally, and home late in the evening. I cooked every meal in the RV and thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The only reason we are selling it is that it is bigger than we need, and we want a smaller unit to keep at the house.
- Joan Curtis, Texas