2014 Winnebago Journey 42E Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Winnebago Journey 42E Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-04-30 2014 Winnebago Journey 42E View Listings

We bought this RV new. We love the bath and half, washer/dryer-to me seems like it holds quite a bit, the fireplace and the full wall slide-out that makes the RV seem huge! We lived in this full-time for 5 years. We bought a house to be closer to family needs. We hate giving it up, but I don't want it to sit around. She has brand new tires, all maintenance done and ready to go. Winnebago has the widest entry door which makes it nice carrying in groceries. We love Winnebago factory for any repairs or service. They do a one and done service, which means they fix it right the first time. This is in great shape. No issues.
- Lana Jones, Missouri

2017-07-07 2014 Winnebago Journey 42E View Listings

This coach is one of the best I have seen. It drives smooth. It has everything that is needed for luxury living. Washer/dryer, 3 TV's and many other great ideas are built in this motorhome. I lived in this coach over 1 year and it was wonderful.
- Lizbeth Halle, Washington

2017-05-26 2014 Winnebago Journey 42E View Listings

This Winnebago journey 42 E is one of the finest motor coaches around. Driving it down the road is a pleasure. The tag axle in the back keeps their coach steady and does not vibrate or wander from the lane. It has plenty of power to climb just about any hill. I am really Impressed with it. And having all the accoutrements and extras is a real pleasure.
- Martin, Washington