2014 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jim from South Carolina says:

Have you owned any 2014 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

My wife and I are enjoying semi-retirement and have traveled over the US in this coach. Only 9 states to go. For a single axle front end, this coach rides and handles exceptionally well. We tested several brands before purchasing. We followed the build process in Alabama from start until paint for 4 days. This is an exceptional company and everything you hear about the Tiffin family - from our experiences - is true! Minor problems have been resolved by our dealer. Being 85 miles from the Freightliner factory allows for annual maintenance of the highest quality. As with any vehicle over the roads, small dings will occur. All of them have been touched-up with factory original paint. There are two small chips on the windshield that have been repaired. And so you know.....the rear camera does not see above itself, so overhangs can damage the upper rear cap. Yes it has been professionally repaired and my experience can be a lesson for a new owner! We enjoy TV while on the road. The coach has three 42" digital TVs. With two satellite systems, you can watch as you travel (more open spaces) and have HD while parked. With the new Winegard Rayzor Automatic, TV setup is a breeze. Everyone likes the color scheme - even the Canadian Border inspectors! The coach is solid and travels quietly inside. Complete setup takes about 10 minutes or less. It uses standard 50amp service and all cords/hoses are on electric reels. This is a fabulous coach for a first time motorcoach buyer. We traveled for our working years shorter distances in a 5th wheel. If you like traveling, then a motorcoach is the way to go. I use RV Trip Wizard for planning (which I highly recommend - planning that is). We flat tow a Fiat 500C affectionately know as 'Baby Car'. Come experience the coach set up. If you are a gamecock fan, then this is definitely your coach! We are looking forward to continued travel in our new larger coach.
- Jim, South Carolina

2014-10-29 2014 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

We travelled around the USA putting on 12,000 miles. The coach worked exactly as we expected. Tiffin Motorhomes stood behind us all the way. No matter where we were, what ever the problem, a Tiffin representative was available to help us learn what and how to do on this 40 Phaeton. All the stories that people have heard about Tiffin quality and service are true...and then some. We just love this coach.
- Jess, Arizona