2014 Tiffin Open Road Class A - Gas RVs Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Tiffin Open Road Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Robert Bren from Florida says:

Have you owned any 2014 Tiffin Open Road Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 31SA View Listings

I totally loved this rv. I looked vigorously for a long time and wanted a luxury coach. I am constantly surprises each time I'm in my "discover you coach mode". This coach has every amenity and then Some. I am 77 and lost my travel partner is my only reason for selling.
- Robert Bren, Florida

2017-08-27 2014 Tiffin Open Road 31SA View Listings

I have had "zero" problems with our unit. Pulled CRV without issue. Size is perfect,we can go to all national parks and state parks and find a site. Any larger and we would be on the outside looking in!
- Bob Purcell, Ohio