2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP Class A - Diesel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Bert Echterling from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP View Listings

Solid unit with excellent customer service. I recommend Tiffin as one of the top brands in diesel pushers. The features and design of the coach have been well thought thru. Any time I've had an issue customer service is quick to help me troubleshoot and send parts when needed. Best of the best in my opinion and we have owned several.
- Bert Echterling, Texas

2021-08-11 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP View Listings

This motorhome is a gorgeous 45 ft. Tiffen Allegro Bus! We have loved everything about it. It is an attention getter and noticed every time we've pulled into RV Parks! The color is a beautiful: Burgundy, Silver and Black. If my wife wasn't sick I wouldn't sell it. She needs to be closer to her doctors and not on the road. YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT!!
- Ben, New Mexico

2021-02-17 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP View Listings

Our Allegro Coach is a perfect coach on all levels. Very spacious and comfortable! The Acqua Hot is great for hot water and coach heat. Driving is easy and you do not know the Jeep is behind you. We are getting a new 45opp.
- Tommy Mcculloch, Texas