2014 Tiffin Allegro 34TGA Class A - Gas

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Tiffin Allegro 34TGA Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kevin Beck from Ohio says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Tiffin Allegro 34TGA View Listings

The lay out was exactly what we wanted. We were told by everyone that TIFFIN WAS THE BEST. we bought the 2014 new in Jan. of 2015. have had one problem after the other.First time we took it out the kitchen slide would not move> we too it to Tiffin in Red Bay , in the summer of 15 sat in that sweltering lot for a week on fri. at 3:00 i realized they were not even going to get me in( I guess i was to nice) I went in to the office and one lady was really nice and could feel my pain and promised to get us in first thing Monday and fix our whole list. The entry door has never shut without slamming so hard you think you will pull it off the hinges , the techs at hte factory told us that how it works. We were at a Tiffin dealer this winter and you can shut the door with 2 fingers. on the way home from a short trip to florida this winter the entry step broke for the second time. we have only used this thing 10 to 12 weeks total in 4 yrs. now the first time out this summer neither A/C unit will work , the cable wiring is screwed up , i Figured out the coach does not charge when plugged into land line. so Monday we are taking it to a Tiffin Dealer to hopefully fix these issuses . i very ready to sell this POS trade it or paint it yellow and shove it up Bob Tiffin"s butt. Every time we go top use it something is wrong or goes wrong . I'm really begining to hate this thing. Everyone says never heard of problems with a Tiffin . Ibeg to differ. My parents have been Rving full time for over 20yrs and haven't had this many problems. Would i buy another Tiffin? they seem to use quality products, but this one is a piece of crap. so if your looking don't go on everyone elses word really check it out. we traded a very nice2002 Itasca for this POS many time i wish I would have it back. I hope everyone can see how frustated we are. and I thought rvING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
- Kevin Beck, Ohio