2014 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 32N Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 32N Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Disappointed from Alberta says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 32N View Listings

I purchased this new 2014/15 Windsport 32 this spring. Picked it up on May 8th to use for the long weekend. Driving it home from the dealership I found it to be extremely noisey to the point where you couldn't even hear the radio when driving down the highway. Over the next few days, found that there was more on this motorhome that didn't work than did. Seemed like anything and everything was wrong with it. Actually had to boost it to hit the road to go camping for the weekend. Arrived at the campground and would probably had a better experience if we had a tent. Had to run the generator whenever we wanted power because the batteries weren't charging. Seemed like everything we touched, crapped out. Came back home after the long weekend and returned it to the dealership for repairs on Wednesday. It was there for almost 7 weeks getting most of the repairs done. Picked it up this week on Monday and brought it home. Parked it and tried to level it so that we could use the slide out. Guess what, the hydraulic leveler crapped out. Back to the dealer on Tuesday. Still there and not sure where we go from here. I bought this motorhome for a summer tour across Canada. Summer is half over and so far the only miles on this unit are to and from the dealership.
- Disappointed, Alberta