2014 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE 36MQ Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE 36MQ Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dollie B from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE 36MQ View Listings

Driving this Coach a DREAM! The turning radius is AWESOME & it takes turns easily. Has great pick up & go power, so much you have to watch your speed or can easily pass the speed limit. Cruise control is a must & it holds steady even with moderate hills. Very good gas mileage, even loaded I got over 13 mpg. The living space is perfect for a couple. The bathroom/shower is large enough to stand comfortably for someone up to 6'4"(my son's height). The kitchen area is well designed, large sinks for cleanup and counters for meal preparation. Large refrigerator & the microwave/convection oven cooks/bakes wonderfully. Baked numerous cheesecakes, brownies & other homemade baked goods, all came out awesome. Enough room with dining room area to divide space so you don't feel cramped. Washer/dryer work great. Was skeptical at first, but it really does a good job. I had things wrong with it, even though it was brand new. The manufacturer warranty covered all repairs. Items were cosmetic, nothing to do with the engine or working of the RV. It's all automated with push button controls, easy to check, manipulate, box, unbox & operate! I didn't give it 5 stars for overall quality because of shade placement & other things I think could have been done to improved the cockpit. Also because of the fixes I had to have done after I got it new.
- Dollie B, North Carolina

2017-10-16 2014 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE 36MQ View Listings

I love the floor plan!! The vehicle is extremely easy to drive. At 60 MPH we average approximately 10.2 MPG. This is the second time are squirrel cage has failed and we have lost ability to control cabin air flow. The bedroom passenger slide mechanism is simply not acceptable. We are forever resynchronizing the controls. We are going to have these controls replaced.
- Will Dean, New Hampshire