2014 Thor Motor Coach Siesta Sprinter 24SR Class C Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Thor Motor Coach Siesta Sprinter 24SR Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

David Franco from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Thor Motor Coach Siesta Sprinter 24SR View Listings

I bought this Siesta 2014 used with 6600 mi. from a Thor dealer in Texas. When we brought it home to California, we thought the floor was very spongy. I took it back to the dealer in Texas to look & take pictures of the floor because Thor would not honor the 2nd owners. This RV was only a year old when I bought it. I was told by Thor that this floor was designed to flex. I lived with this flaw of a design until I recently traded it for a different manufacturer. Little did I know that I lost $ 7000 in trade value because of the floor being spongy. The dealer said that they could not sale the trade-in without it being fixed. They were also a Reputable Certified Thor Dealer. If anyone has a 2014 or later model with this floor issue, I would address it toThor. For a manufacturer who does not stand behind its product should not be in business. Buyer or sellers beware. Your floor should last more than a year. Thor customer service did not strive to investigate the issue but only made excuses. Sad testimony for them. Only good things to say for the Mercedes-Benz engine & chassis. Great mileage, easy to drive, and no problems going up steep grades. Excellent on Mercedes performance.
- David Franco, California

2018-09-24 2014 Thor Motor Coach Siesta Sprinter 24SR View Listings

This RV was built on a Thermolux Floor System. The floor is very spongy when you walk on it. The workmanship is of poor quality. Wires exposed under cabinets and cabinet doors always needed adjustments Warranty issues were not well addressed. Built on the Mercedes- Benz platform. Great to drive and excellent MPG.
- David F., California