2014 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 36.1 Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 36.1 Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Darryl from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 36.1 View Listings

I purchased a Thor motor coach in December 2014, I went take it out on my first trip and it was dead. I took it in to have it fixed four months later they say it is fixed. Went to take it out on a trip, coach was dead again. Took it back into shop three months later they say it is fixed. Guess what went to take it out it was dead again. This has happened five times and has been in the shop fifteen of the eighteen months that I have owned it. I have contacted Thor through email and phone calls. I have been passed off to three different service reps, and have been told that they are authorized to fix my problem and they have yet to fix my problem. When I asked to speak to their supervisor they all have told me that they can not do that because their supervisor has authorized them to fix the problem, but they have not. They continually give me the run around while my coach still sits in the shop, where it has been for fifteen months. All I need now is someone to give the authorization for new batteries so they can run tests. Three sets of batteries have exploded and they need new ones to test the system, they want me to buy the batteries, what a joke. If I was you I would stay as far away from Thor Motor coach as I could they in no way represent the word customer service or satisfaction. Once they make the sale they could care less.
- Darryl, Texas

2017-10-11 2014 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 36.1 View Listings

It was a dream to drive and the towing was amazing through the mountains. It may not have the speed going up the hills but definitely torque. We lived in ours for almost 2 years in the cold winter and found it to be superior to others that were in our area. I had to heat blanket the tanks and hose however anything below -10 was fine. The unit comes with a washer/dryer which is awesome when living full time. Totally love it, and for future considerations would buy a Thor product again.
- James Cooney, British Columbia

2017-10-03 2014 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 36.1 View Listings

This is just the best RV. The floor plan is very spacious and it allows easy access to all the living areas. There is a ton of inside storage which made it easy to ensure everything had a place. The 1/2 bath is very comfortable and easy to access. The full bath was perfect. The shower is huge for an RV and very comfortable to use. The unit drives like a dream and was very comfortable to drive long distances. Set up was very easy, even tho it had 2 baths to hook up.
- Anyah Cook, Florida

2017-05-09 2014 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 36.1 View Listings

Great class A rv owned for 2 years, great on fuel economy, plenty of power to pull a vehicle or I pulled a 27foot cargo trailer, sleeps many people pleasant to drive, just wish I had more time to enjoy it.
- Czeslaw Szkodon , Illinois