2014 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Herb Orama from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 View Listings

Pros: Looks great, full body paint, 1 1/2 bath, handles very good on highway, side opening basement doors, 100gal water capacity, drop down hidden bed over cockpit, air conditioning and heat antiquate. Cons: Delivered dirty, numerous front slide break downs from day 1, front led lights had to be replaced 4 times, drawers and cabinets doors popping open as we drive, inverter failed, auto start generator failed, awning had no slant catching rain water when deployed, not enough electric sockets especially in kitchen area, air vents were full of foam insulation that blew out the rear bathroom vents, both front fans connected to 1 switch, fans powered by engine battery should be connected to coach battery with individual switches.
- Herb Orama, North Carolina

2019-05-31 2014 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 View Listings

We have enjoyed this RV to the extreme. It is very convenient to get ready in the mornings with two bathrooms. There is more than ample storage both inside and out along with large tanks for gray and black.The rear and side cameras make for easy driving and the large windshield makes the views unbelievable vs a Class C. It is very convenient as a woman not to have to ask my husband to pull over so that I can use the restroom, I just unbuckle and head back. It we are stuck in traffic and he wants a sandwich or chips I just head back and we keep on truckin. We added a fireplace to keep the chill off in the evenings rather than using the furnace and also added the tracking satellite which makes for a fun trip with the grandchildren. They can catch Disney on the couch and be quite content. Or you can sit back and watch HGTV. One of the best features is the dual sleep number bed we added. So you have all the features of home just on wheels and free to roam the country.
- Joy, Illinois

2019-02-22 2014 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 View Listings

Really BAD customer service,all RVS has factory defects and when you contact the factory they just don’t care about it.Mine as an example only has 7,000 miles on it slide out got stock out and a technician found out that the hole for the slide out was cut in a wrong angle.Called factory they won’t do anything.UNFORTUNATELLY PAYING IT OUT OF MY POCKET.Selling it after its fixed.I WILL NEVER BUY THOR PRODUCTS AGAIN.I OWE A FEW BUSINESS WHICH I KNOW LOT OF PEOPLE SO THEY ALL LOVE CAMPING.Well I guess now with my excellent experience none of them will buy THOR products.
- Guilherme Coelho, Massachusetts

2017-04-16 2014 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 View Listings

This coach is a great coach! It is very spacious, plenty of room to get around each other. It has lots of counter space for those great meals or just that quick snack. It also has plenty of cabinet space. One of my favorite things is that two bathrooms comes in handy when you travel with a family of five. This coach has a washer and dryer so no more trips to that laundromat, lugging all those heavy loads. Love the outside TV so when you want to watch that football game while cooking out it works perfect. Oh and let me tell you about the outside storage. I could just about put my house in there! LOl. It has three cameras so you can see all sides of the coach and when you are parked the passenger side camera works as a security feature so that you can see who is at your door before you open it. Oh and let me tell you this baby drives like a dream, so smooth going down the road you would think you were in a car, well except for the size! All and all I would give it an A+ for Thor.
- Gloria, Florida

2016-03-30 2014 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 View Listings

I purchased our from Motorhome Specialists in Alvarado Texas and I would buy another one from them, Great People & good Price! I had some trouble with faulty baggage doors but, the Ford Chassis was put together well. I purchased some Sumo springs and have had a few warranty repairs but, there's a lot of pieces to an RV. Overall, a really good unit two bathrooms for us is really nice and the fridge & microwave are residential & work good. 22.5" rims and big tires are a must the ride & hydraulic disk brake work well. A very good unit and we LOVE IT!
- Larry McFadden, New Mexico