2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 34E Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 34E Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tom Botchie from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 34E View Listings

I wish I could put it out so all America could read it, DO NOT BUY A THOR product. They do not stand behind their product. The seats in our RV have rotted everyone of them and Thor said sorry not our problem. Terrible company
- Tom Botchie , Florida

2020-06-16 2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 34E View Listings

I really enjoyed my motorhome when either driving or in a park. It was roomy,comfortable,and fun. We got a lot of compliments and was told it was a dependable coach. the parks we went to were very glad to have a coach of our quality. Service was always readily available and reasonable.
- john c., Wyoming

2018-10-13 2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 34E View Listings

Bought it new. Few problems at first but all is well. We pull a 24' racecar trailer with no problem at all the Ford V10 has all the power. Now, the crap - the faux leather on the captain chairs and sofa is coming apart! Flaking all over the place. It is my understanding that Thor will not repair or replace. Very sad the overall motorhome is pretty good but this problem with the faux leather is making me think twice about my next motorhome! Return customer? NO!
- RV Shopper, Texas

2018-02-28 2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 34E View Listings

Plain and simple. DO NOT BUY THIS MOTORHOME. This company will not back there product. Beware. I have had many issues. It had a recall on the windshield wipers to tighten a lose nut. They tighten the nut but would not fix the damage that the lose nut caused.
- larry stevens, South Carolina

2016-01-05 2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 34E View Listings

Have loved it enjoyed every minute of use.
- Carolyn, South Carolina

2015-10-14 2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 34E View Listings

Our Hurricane 34E is an enjoyable motorhome, packed with all the features we were looking for in this size coach.
- Monte King, Oklahoma

2014-12-15 2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 34E View Listings

As a first time RVer, the standard options, interior design and color options are what sold me on the 34E. It's very nice, comfortable and extremely easy to drive. Some pros and cons: Pros - maneuverability, interior layout, standard features, spacious for family of four, very easy to winterize, de-winterize, and cargo space. Cons - the only cons I have centers around the craftsmanship of the RV which grounded me for a month and a half during warranty repairs. Leaking doggy window, windshield wiper motor went out, cockpit carpet came loose and outside railing above slide-outs separating from the RV.
- Mr. Adams, Tennessee