2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 32A Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 32A Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Gary Greene from Virginia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 32A View Listings

Bought a new 2014 Thor Hurricane 32A, first time RV buyer. Driving this RV was horrible at best. Every little bump in the road literally shook throughout my body. I felt as though I had to white knuckle it every mile from Virginia to Wyoming. We also had an issue with the windshield wiper motor quitting during the worst rainstorm I've seen in a long time, outside of Texarkana, TX. Customer service was of zero help, as I was either transferred to someone who couldn't help me, or told me to call a different vendor to order the part myself, but they weren't sure exactly what part I needed. In addition, the levelers only worked when they wanted to work, that is, about half the time. The interior was comfortable, and roomy. Fridge and stove/oven worked well also. Over all, I was very disappointed in this coach, and would not recommend it, based solely on the uncomfortable drivability and terrible customer service.
- Gary Greene, Virginia