2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 32A Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 32A Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Gary Greene from Virginia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 32A View Listings

Bought a new 2014 Thor Hurricane 32A, first time RV buyer. Driving this RV was horrible at best. Every little bump in the road literally shook throughout my body. I felt as though I had to white knuckle it every mile from Virginia to Wyoming. We also had an issue with the windshield wiper motor quitting during the worst rainstorm I've seen in a long time, outside of Texarkana, TX. Customer service was of zero help, as I was either transferred to someone who couldn't help me, or told me to call a different vendor to order the part myself, but they weren't sure exactly what part I needed. In addition, the levelers only worked when they wanted to work, that is, about half the time. The interior was comfortable, and roomy. Fridge and stove/oven worked well also. Over all, I was very disappointed in this coach, and would not recommend it, based solely on the uncomfortable drivability and terrible customer service.
- Gary Greene, Virginia

2021-03-06 2014 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 32A View Listings

This rv is fantastic. I got mine 40k used with 47k from dealer. Pro RV in Grapevine Tx( highly recommend this dealer they fixed everything wrong with it during the initial inspection free). I put roughly 1000$ making very minor repairs and some minor upgrades( solar, tv, gaming, water heater, caulking on shower, Full Led 5k natural white conversion). With this rv it would be wise to upgrade the suspension on front if you're taking long trips but otherwise its completely manageable. It comes with a relatively small propane tank best to have an electric heater ( no need for fancy one just a small one from walmart works). It tows very well although using the backup camera it doest show on the screen all too well you will want to upgrade that. The audio is ok you can install a set thats better from cartoys that sounds better i choose focal speakers they are the best sounding. Fuel mileage is great even when its loaded with hundreds of pounds of stuff including a loaded trailer. Never had any serious issues just minor issues mostly caused by my mistakes. Its very easy to manuever in tight spaces. I lived in it for roughly 3/4 of a year found it very spacious and accommodating. Its practically sound proof from noise outside. It retains heat inside in cold months very well. The factory seating is very comfortable much like a mercedes gl450. First trip I took it 1750 miles no issues it corners extremely well for an rv. Lots of storage. Bed is comfortable its a tempurpedic.
- J Thompson, Oregon