2014 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds Class C Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dave from Illinois says:

Poor quality interior furnishings. Terrible electrical locations. Great layout for it's size.

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 22E View Listings

- Dave, Illinois

2020-10-14 2014 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31E View Listings

Our family loved the RV experience. My son will be in Afghanistan for a good while, so we have decided to sell it. The RV is in perfect condition. Biweekly, I go and run the generator to make sure it stays in good condition. The leather recliner chairs are new. It has a stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator and freezer. Stand alone shower and TV’s. It can sleep8~10 people.
- JoAnn Robinson, Georgia

2020-10-14 2014 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds View Listings

As a family going on the few trips were an awesome experience for us all. We’ve only had for 2 years. Because my son is in Afghanistan, we just do the routine maintenance on it running the generator every 2 weeks to keep it in tip top condition.
- JoAnn Robinson, Georgia

2016-06-04 2014 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 28F View Listings

I liked the way it drove. It drives like a van. It rides very smooth I liked the way it was equipped .Only thing I did not like was it had no couch. We stayed in it for 5 Months and had plenty of space
- Clydell, Illinois

2016-05-02 2014 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 28F View Listings

I was very happy with this motorhome ad would recommend it to anyone looking for a good drivable motorhome this is the one I would not sell it if it were not for my health We spent five months living in it having plenty of room for my wife and I.
- Clydell, Illinois