2014 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 37DT Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 37DT Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Susan Saline from Nevada says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 37DT View Listings

Great coach to live in and travel across country. I decided to experience a change in my life. I worked my whole life and I found out I could work and play at the same time. I had everything at my fingertips. Once you experience motorhome living you will be hooked. Take it from me I'm a believer.
- Susan Saline, Nevada

2019-09-18 2014 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 37DT View Listings

This coach is the best! It is extremely roomy and comfortable. It sleeps 6 which is perfect for our family. The bathroom has dual sinks which is amazing and the shower is spacious for an RV shower! The dual AC units is wonderful as it keeps the coach nice and cool. We love the microwave/convection oven feature as it allows for more storage below the stove top. It drives easy and is a smooth ride. The back up camera (as well as the side-blinker cameras) help aid in simple maneuverability. I highly recommend this floor plan and size RV. It truly has been an amazing experience.
- Elizabeth Engelbrecht, Florida