2014 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 346RESA Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 346RESA Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Samuel from Oklahoma says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 346RESA View Listings

I have a 2014 autumn ridge 346resa. For the most part, I have been tickled with how the trailer has performed. I even had the dealership install a second air conditioner in the bedroom for camping in the south in the summer. The build quality is good. I opted for more living space rather than lots of sleeping area since its usually just me my wife on the road. It has 3 slides and plenty of room. My only complaint was like someone else stated, the tires are to light for the trailer. The trailer comes in at just over 10,700lbs loaded. I have had 2 blowouts with the factory tires so far that caused minor damage to the trailer. They always looked low and bulged like they were even when at 65lbs which is the max on the tires. I have since upgraded to load range e tires and they hold the trailer a lot better and Im sure will help control sway even more.
- Samuel, Oklahoma