2014 Redwood RV Redwood 36RL 5th Wheel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Redwood RV Redwood 36RL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Eldon Watkins from Utah says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Redwood RV Redwood 36RL View Listings

have some problems werst bed broom slide on the road but once some one to get it in red wood fixed it and small other things I repaired over all has been good now under bed roon slide alone seam looks to have some thing not right
- Eldon Watkins, Utah

2021-09-17 2014 Redwood RV Redwood 36RL View Listings

We purchased this new. The bedroom slide never worked correctly from day 1. The front of the slide would come out a couple inches when traveling. I took it to 3 different dealers trying to figure out what was wrong. Everyone said it was out of time and they corrected the problem. Even the factory techs told me the same thing at the Redwood rally. So last year we finally figured out the problem. It was the slide mechanism that was broke. All three slides have leaked and we spent over $21,000.00 repairing them. The company that repaired it said the the workmanship was terrible and it had been leaking for a long time. I called Redwood many times for help and they just said to take it to a dealer. Now its not their problem because its out of warranty. I told them the bedroom slide had been a problem since we bought it. They told me that I should have kept taking it back to the dealer. I told them that it has been there 6 times with the same response that it was just out of time. Bottom line is the factory people don't care and will provide NO help in trying to resolve any problems. They are way over priced for they quality that you receive. We will never own another one.
- Mark Dennis, Ohio