2014 Prime Time Avenger 27RLS Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Prime Time Avenger 27RLS Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

John JOnes from Alabama says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Prime Time Avenger 27RLS View Listings

We bought Our Prime Time Avenger in Nov.2014, our first outing we were three showers in and discovered the shower drain had never been connected to the plumbing. All of our shower water ran into the belly insulation of the trailer. We also found that the heat vent in the bedroom had never been connected and the furnace was blowing into the belly of the trailer. Over the next year we went back and forth with our dealer and Prime Time on two issues, 1; when it rained and the awning was closed we had water coming in under our kitchen counter. After 5 trips to the dealer and finally being told it was from the water heater, and the dealer resealing it, I found that the gasket around the window over the kitchen sink was install upside down! The expansion gap was at the top. I filled the gap with a flexible sealant and I haven't had a leak since. But my cabinets have water damage. Both of our exterior doors had to have the windows resealed. 2 The door to our shower was cut 1/2 inch out of square. We had to lift up on it to close the door but moving around in the shower made it pop open. After a month and a half, Prime Time told our dealer's service manager to "deal with it". I told them to let Prime Time know I was done dealing with it and would turn all my paperwork over to a lawyer and they could "Deal with it." Two weeks later we had a COMPLETE new shower enclosure. We no longer get excited about using this camper, we just wait for something else to go wrong. Our last Forest River trailer was a great camper and we would still have it if it had not been totaled in a storm. but we will never own anything made buy Prime time again and will think hard about Forest River.
- John JOnes, Alabama