2014 Palomino Columbus 370FL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Palomino Columbus 370FL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Adam Leach from Oregon says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Palomino Columbus 370FL View Listings

We do love the layout or floor plan of the front living. The side wall stud broke first year after purchase. Called Forest River in May 2015 they said it had to come back to Illinois to be repaired. They scheduled to be picked up in November should only take 6 weeks for repairs. After 13 weeks I finally got the 5th wheel back stud was fixed but the screwed up all kinds of other stuff. It came back in worse condition then when it left. First it was in a accident on the way back they did not tell me about. They had it fixed on the road. But the work was so bad it all had to be redone here by a collision center. They did not want to pay so I had to get my insurance company involved to make them pay. Second they said they fixed the recall on the axles now I have no brakes. Nobody around me fixes trailer brakes. So I had to fix them self. I had to put all band new backing plates and brake pads on. They said they would pay me for doing that. It took 4 months and a complaint to BBB to get my money. Their is several other small problems with the quality to many to go over. To sum it up complaint started in May of 2015 Im finally done with the complaint August 31 2016. It took 16 months for Forest River to totally fix the original problem. If you buy from Forest River just know you will have problems and you are better of fixing them your self. I will never buy a another product from them. Or let them touch the one I own now.
- Adam Leach, Oregon