2014 Lance Lance 2295 Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Lance Lance 2295 Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dennis Lockett from Arizona says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Lance Lance 2295 View Listings

We bought a Lance trailer after having Lance campers. We have had many problems from the beginning. Faulty plastic connector for the bathroom lights, pinched water line in the assembly of the trailer, wiring problem again with the heating and AC unit, faulty outside light which we had to buy a new one, outside kitchen door--all the screws pulled out of the side of the gas shocks, latch on the bed was not in alignment, had to relocate the hardware stops on the television so that it would rotate properly. The biggest problem was the slide out as the lamination was literally falling apart underneath where the rollers are positioned. This cost me $300.00 to repair. I had to replace the heating and AC unit and thermostat and that cost $900.00. Last weekend, we had a water leak coming from under our bathroom vanity. The entire vanity has to come out to get to the leak. Luckily, a friend of mine is going to help me repair this so that I don't have to pay at least $300.00 for this repair. This trailer is not old and we have experienced so many problems. I wrote a long letter to Lance about the problems and didn't get a reply at all. They are not taking care of their customers!! I would never buy a Lance product again!
- Dennis Lockett, Arizona