2014 KZ StoneRidge 38FL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 KZ StoneRidge 38FL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Sid Lockhart from Alabama says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 KZ StoneRidge 38FL View Listings

I have had this 5th wheel for a year and a half. We love the floor plan. But it has been in the shop about 10 times.This was a brand new camper. I have called and e mailed kz SEVERAL times.I have not had the 1st. response from them. I was going down the interstate after I had it about 6 months and someone stopped me to tell me the roof was blowing up like a tarp.MANY other problems.Take my word. PLEASE do not purchase a KZ. NO MANUFACTURER SUPPORT!!
- Sid Lockhart, Alabama

2018-07-13 2014 KZ StoneRidge 38FL View Listings

I have had mine going on 3 years and have had no quality issues. I travel for work and live in mine. Have had minor things but nothing I could blame on KZ. I got the 4 season package and have lived in -10 weather with no freeze ups and very efficent heating. I do my own maintnance and this thing is solid. I would buy another with no worries.
- Robert, Indiana