2014 Keystone Sprinter Wide Body 299RET Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Keystone Sprinter Wide Body 299RET Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Gary Ellison from West Virginia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Keystone Sprinter Wide Body 299RET View Listings

Likes: Great rear living space with opposing slides. Trailer has great lighting in living and kitchen area. Bedroom slide would be better with windows on the sides of the slide. Kind of dark. Unit tows with ease. ALL AROUND GREAT UNIT!
- Gary Ellison, West Virginia

2019-05-21 2014 Keystone Sprinter Wide Body 299RET View Listings

I love the floor plan most about this RV. It has two slide outs in the living room making it very spacious and comfortable to be in. The d cod is very pleasing. The queen bed is comfy while the foldout couch is really best for young ones. It tows beautifully but does require at least a 3/4 ton truck.
- Cindy , California

2016-01-15 2014 Keystone Sprinter Wide Body 299RET View Listings

I traded a 2007 Prowler in on a 2014 sprinter and I wish I had my Prowler back. DO NOT BELIVE the sticker that says 0 degrees performance. It's a lie. I had to stay in my trailer around Christmas and the low.was 20 degrees and during the day temperatures would rise above freezing, even to 40 degrees. My trailer froze. I only had cold water to my bathroom sink because that's where the heat taped hose came in. The rest of the trailer was froze. I tried all the tricks, turn the furnace up to 90 and leave for a few hours or most of the day. It never thawed out. I had my Prowler work perfect, with no skirting, all the way to 7 above 0. The place I purchased my trailer took the under belly off to make sure everything was where it should be. There is the insulation in the under belly but there is no insulation around any of the pipes. I contacted Keystone and they said, it was tested at zero, that sticker does not mean it will operate at zero degrees. They were unwilling to add any extra insulation for the pipes and said, that's the responsibility of the owner. I was mad. They advertise and say it has the extra package but it doesn't even work. They place the vents directly in the middle of the floor so.they get stepped on and bent until they collapse. They put super light duty thin jacks on the trailer that bend super easy. I should have stuck with my gut feeling and never purchased a keystone because they look good from the outside but are built poorly and they do not stand behind their products.
- Alaina, Idaho