2014 Keystone Springdale 282BHSSR Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Keystone Springdale 282BHSSR Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

John Laichalk from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Keystone Springdale 282BHSSR View Listings

We specifically bought this model to take our 4 grandkids camping when they come to visit during the summer months. First year was fine. 2016 we went to pack trailer for trip to Disney, and found roof leaks. Patched up and seemed to be fine. I made sure to check on trailer as often as possible, after heavy rains, big snow melts. Sometimes it was dry, sometimes there was heavy leaks found. Each time we would clean it up and patch the best way I could. It's now got interior roof damage, both mini closets next to master bed are peeling. It's sad, we bought a used jayco 24 ft years ago and had that for almost 30 yrs with only minor problems. It's still being used. Now every time we go camping we wonder what we will find or what might happen if it rains.
- John Laichalk, Michigan

2019-10-11 2014 Keystone Springdale 282BHSSR View Listings

First off i have been camping for 50 years had my jayco for 23 years, finely time to get my dream trailer. Open the door to start packing, water all over my night stand my little closet warped with water, husband go on roof to seal, other side leaks sealed the whole top. Soon after all that electric jack stopped working had to replace, now camping without water hook up fill tank as we pull in get set up pump not working right, so as i sit here crying, off my husband does to get parts to fix, i go to my night stand and notice next to night stand wall paper all bubbled from water I'm ready to give up
- Robin, Michigan

2016-09-06 2014 Keystone Springdale 282BHSSR View Listings

We love it and have no issues! Great camper!! Perfect for the family! The bunks are full size so kids have alot of room! Were looking for a bigger Keystone rig next! The heat and a/c work very very good!
- Lori K, Michigan

2016-08-18 2014 Keystone Springdale 282BHSSR View Listings

Excellent trailer no issues very roomy! Perfect for any family! Great manufacturer Keystone!! Good storage! Big bunks with windows!Tub shower and outdoor sprayer. Aluminum wheels! Power awning & tongue jack!
- Ron, Michigan