2014 Keystone Passport 238ML Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Keystone Passport 238ML Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

John from Washington says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Keystone Passport 238ML View Listings

I've owned a 2014 Passport 238 for 9 months. Traveled with it for about 700 miles over 4 trips (9 nights total) within WA state. Pulled over 4000 ft passes, along freeways and mountain highways - from rainforest to high desert. I like it very much so far. No problems as all. Good stable towing. All appliances have worked flawlessly, including AC. My only complaint is they don't build them so the over stove fan vents outside - which is ridiculous. But, plenty of storage, great floor plan, and very light. Bought it because of the aluminum frame, floor plan, big refer, and the price (18K). It's my first TT. I upgraded from a tent trailer. Hopefully I can get past the 1 year warranty and continue to be problem free if I keep up the maintenance and keep it covered. The big test will be a 3 week 3000 mile trip in June/July of this year.
- John, Washington