2014 Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Keystone Montana 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kevin MacIntosh from Oklahoma says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Keystone Montana 3900FB View Listings

I towed this RV away from dealer in November of 2013. At that time dealer was more than happy to smile and take my $75,000 for this. Now, only three years and only 7 uses later, the leaf springs fall off the rear axle while being towed. Dealer service department say that the axle is also bent. This trailer has not been off or rough road pulled. How can an axle just bend? How can leaf springs just fall out? This is NOT a quality product I expect to pay $75,000 for. Both dealer and Keystone have assumed the position of "that's how it goes" Really?
- Kevin MacIntosh, Oklahoma

2019-09-11 2014 Keystone Montana 3155RL View Listings

This 5th wheel camper is a great one to have. It is very livable and well furnished. The only reason it is for sale is declining health. It travels down the road without any problem. It is a 4 season camper so it can furnish a vacation anywhere.
- Shirley Martin, Tennessee

2018-12-23 2014 Keystone Montana 3100RL View Listings

We upgaded to this 35' from a 25' camper. What an amazing difference. The kitchen area with the movable island was very convenient for cooking. Love the large sinks and the convertible counter space. Bedroom is spacious with plenty of hanging, drawer and storage space. Shower is great and living and dining area easily accommodate 4 people.
- Linda Gast, Missouri

2017-08-17 2014 Keystone Montana 3725RL View Listings

Have used thus trailer 4 weeks of the year for the past 3 years and have had to use my extended warranty for 2 bad cylinders on my jacks, replace microwave, cap lights, and several other cosmetic things. This year we noticed both the recliners and sofas peeling and splitting like dry rot. We have owned less quality trailers that gave held up much better. Our last trailer with over 10 years and no splits in the leather furniture. I now have a $89,000 5th wheel that looks like we got the furniture at a second hand store. I am not a happy camper!
- Denny Burchett, Virginia

2016-12-03 2014 Keystone Montana 3735MK View Listings

Where to start--bought this new in Dec 2014. Knew taking it home that something was wrong with suspension; contacted dealer, took unit to be repaired repeatedly, was told nothing wrong, that I didn't know what I was talking about since I was female!! Camper was in shop multiple times for other repeated repairs: broken cabinet doors due to suspension issues; no handle on shower doors; AC temp incorrect so AC not working in summer in the desert; convection/micro replaced twice due to mounting issues; sink cover replaced due to warping; multiple instances of trim breaking or coming loose; storage drawer in sofa had to be built (only part of frame in drawer) and then dealer cut my vinyl flooring when drawer bottom was cut directly on floor (and couldn't understand why I was upset at the cut!!); W/D connection is completely hidden by cabinet in closet--have to remove cabinet if you want to use W/D connections; items listed in package not installed; etc.
- EJ, Tennessee

2016-11-30 2014 Keystone Montana 3611RL View Listings

Our 5th Wheel is less than 2 years old and we have replaced under warranty , The Toilet, The AC,A seal on the Refer,Now with no Warranty the Recliners and the Sofa are Peeling like Onions and One tank Dump valve is not closing. Am I lucky this all?
- Norman Angers, Massachusetts