2014 Keystone Fuzion Toy Haulers 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Keystone Fuzion Toy Haulers 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Mitchell gulbranson from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Keystone Fuzion 395 View Listings

I have owned 5 recreational vehicles. In the last 20 years I have owned three different manufacturers. I have owned to keystone fusion products my first keystone project was a pretty decent vehicle except for all of my decals rotted off in 2 1/2 years. I traded off by 2007 fusion for 2014 fusion and the quality of workmanship on this unit has been less than desirable. From day one I've had nothing but brake problems suspension problems electrical problems and now ventilation problems in the addict. The most current issue is due to sloppy workmanship. Attention to detail needs to be greatly improved by this manufacture. In the last five years California has suffered droughts this year we've received a normal amount of water. When they installed the roof and install the venting on the roof they neglected to cut away the excess material in the vent holes prior to installing vents in the addict. Which has caused condensation and damage in the interior of my $70,000 trailer. I will purchase a Nother Keystone product as long as I live. I have contacted manufacture by email telephones to no response my only alternative is to contact attorney and sue them for the value of my unit. It is my opinion that congressional laws need to be put in place so there will be some standard of construction and force the RV industry to give a 36 month warranty unlimited miles. I have spent thousands of dollars in repairs because ofThe walk of quality work from this manufacture. Sincerely Mitchell.
- Mitchell gulbranson, California

2021-04-08 2014 Keystone Fuzion 375 View Listings

Dear wife and I purchased this unit used from dlr to replace our '05 '38 K-Z New Vision Sportster with plans to full time in it. This is our 5th camper trailer and 3rd 5th wheel and 1st with triple axles, We lost alot of maneuverability with the addition of a 3rd axle with little increase in weight carrying capacity 16k# vs 18k#. I had the dlr add a Reese 4/20k# Goose Box and Morryde LRE4000 suspension w xbraces and HD wetbolt kit which has significantly reduced the shock and vibration that these crackerboxes are exposed to going down the deteriorating American HWY system. We have not been able to full time in it yet but have had many multi state trips with it. Overall build quality is about norm for price range. The cabinets and hardware are superior to our old KZ but the KS use of osb floor and roof decking is a real problem when water intrusion is encountered FWIW my KZ had exterior grade plywood which is more tolerant to moisture. The 375 has electrical pnl in the garage with batteries in the forward compartment with only 1#6 conductor for power feed which results in considerable dc voltage drop (3v) and reduces the 90amp output from the converter to 28amps availabe to charge batteries I added 400w solar which delivers 25a charging to batteries to reduce run time for the generator planning to install inverter/charger to eliminate effects of this significant design flaw. The TPO roof membrane is paper thin and has been snagged and torn from low branches which required immediate repair and roof is needing replacement at 7yrs I plan to diy with 40mil EPDM Other repairs have been routine other than adding rollers to the street side slide which started dragging on the vinyl floor (from collapsed wear bar) which should have been factory installed with the weight of kitchen appliances. Unit has had leaks both internal and externally in LCI Level Up system and currently needs piston seal replacement of both forward landing gear struts luckily I have local hydraulic shop to perform FWIW I always wipe down the shafts of rams before operating and apply silicone aresol to prevent corrosion when stored for extended periods, Unit came with 6 GY 614 "G" rated tires which are an upgrade from "E" rated originals I plan to replace with GY Endurance "E" rated when these time out as they look like new with plenty of tread left. Over all I am satisfied with the KS Fuzion 375 but I didn't pay near what it sold for new and hope to get many more years of enjoyment from it as I wouldn't/couldn't afford to pay for a new unit and go thru all the sorting out and rapid depreciation that involves not to mention frustration of dealing with warranty claims. YMMV Happy Camping.
- Bill Dennis, California

2020-04-29 2014 Keystone Fuzion 390 View Listings

Beautiful Camper. This was parked under canopy since we bought at permanent site. Tire like new. Clean and detailed. Has been recently moved to home to sell. No longer need such a large camper. Come see in Olney IL
- audrathompson, Illinois

2019-10-20 2014 Keystone Fuzion 140 View Listings

The frameless windows on this RV are the worst idea in construction. Every time I go down the highway a window gets broken from rocks, even on paved highways. I never had that happen with framed windows in my lifetime and I have owned four holiday trailers. There is always something wrong with the technology. I am always sending it in for repairs on something. The doors never seem to stay aligned. I have had many problems with the generator. The batteries don't seem to last from one season to the next, even when they are looked after. We have to carry a small generator to get the big generator started. The small details quality is terrible for the money I spent. You can see nail holes that are not filled and edges around doors not stained or varnished. The toilet acts up a lot of times. I have never been so disappointed in a purchase in my life. I wish I could return it and get my money back. Don't buy this make and model of holiday trailer. It will be the last time I ever purchase anything from Keystone. I've even had RV dealerships comment that there was a lot of thing Keystone didn't do that they should of done. I hate this piece of ****.
- Brian, Alberta

2019-03-10 2014 Keystone Fuzion 390 View Listings

Great all around RV. Very livable for any kind of trip form camping at the local lake to taking across country. Very spacious and gives that home away from home feeling. The garage gives that extra touch of being able to hold more guest and bring the motor toys along.
- Amy, Kansas

2016-02-06 2014 Keystone Fuzion 393 View Listings

I have owned to fusion products one 2007 and one 2014. On my 2007 fusion all the details rotted off after tuna half years. My 2014 fusion has had brake problems suspension problems electrical problems and now most recent condensation problems in the attic. Because of the lack of quality work I will never purchase another fusion keystone project ever again.
- Mitchell gulbranson, California

2016-01-14 2014 Keystone Fuzion 342 View Listings

Purchasing and using our Fuzion has been simply put, a great experience. I have retired but my wife is still employed. My wife's job allows her to work from home. With that said, we traveled the western United States last year while my wife continued to work from home. We took full advantage of the 12' back garage as my wife's roaming work place. Recently, my wife's job has restructured and with that so did her job responsibilities. Unfortunately, these changes will no longer allow us the freedom to utilize our Fuzion as we wished we could.
- Rick, Colorado

2015-01-02 2014 Keystone Fuzion 310 View Listings

Awesome toyhauler
- Rosie, Massachusetts

2014-12-15 2014 Keystone Fuzion 310 View Listings

Pros --- the style and space is great Cons - need a broom closet and anther wall plug near sitting area in kitchen Cons - trying to find a good repair dealer in my area , not many to choose from
- Rose, Massachusetts