2014 Keystone Fuzion 395 Toy Haulers 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Keystone Fuzion 395 Toy Haulers 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Mitchell gulbranson from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Keystone Fuzion 395 View Listings

I have owned 5 recreational vehicles. In the last 20 years I have owned three different manufacturers. I have owned to keystone fusion products my first keystone project was a pretty decent vehicle except for all of my decals rotted off in 2 1/2 years. I traded off by 2007 fusion for 2014 fusion and the quality of workmanship on this unit has been less than desirable. From day one I've had nothing but brake problems suspension problems electrical problems and now ventilation problems in the addict. The most current issue is due to sloppy workmanship. Attention to detail needs to be greatly improved by this manufacture. In the last five years California has suffered droughts this year we've received a normal amount of water. When they installed the roof and install the venting on the roof they neglected to cut away the excess material in the vent holes prior to installing vents in the addict. Which has caused condensation and damage in the interior of my $70,000 trailer. I will purchase a Nother Keystone product as long as I live. I have contacted manufacture by email telephones to no response my only alternative is to contact attorney and sue them for the value of my unit. It is my opinion that congressional laws need to be put in place so there will be some standard of construction and force the RV industry to give a 36 month warranty unlimited miles. I have spent thousands of dollars in repairs because ofThe walk of quality work from this manufacture. Sincerely Mitchell.
- Mitchell gulbranson, California