2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

John from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

We have not had any issues in the 2 years we have owned this since new. However in the last 6 months, the front cap fiberglass nose cone Clear coat paint has started to peel and fade. It started at the very top, and is slowing comming down front of RV. Keystone denied claim as they said they can't control the sun, ridiculas being RV is 28 months old. I have had Multiple RV body shops conclude its a bad or cheap clear coat issue. I won't be buying another keystone.
- John, Florida

2019-06-01 2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

Bought our camper new and have used it extensively for the past 5 years. We absolutely love it, especially the outdoor kitchen, though recently we ditched the outdoor frig and modified the space to store our small weberq grill and provide extra storage for cooking. Also replaced the table legs with the lagun table set up so it swings out of the way when you want more room. We keep it mostly shaded when not out camping, washed and waxed so fading hasn't been an issue yet though I expect it will at some point given how dark the cap is and the constant sun we seem to get when camping. Wish they would stick with white caps. We've not had any serious problems. Knock on wood, though we just replaced both axles $800 total. Since someone once told me (and I tend to agree) that a camper on the road experiences something like a 4.5 earthquake while on the highway, we think that it was probable due to some crummy roads over the years. I love the bigger awning on the newer models, but have come up with a pretty good and light solution to that issue, so I keep my awning so that I can also keep my larger shower than the newer models offer. Anyway, there is no perfect camper, but we love ours and plan to hang on to it for years to come. Can't comment on factory warranty or support since we've had little or no need - gave it a one star because the one time we did call about the black water sensor soon after we got it, they just said the sensor was probably bad, but did not offer to replace it. So now we simply dump after each stay and ignore.
- E Logue, Virginia