2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 19FBPR Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 19FBPR Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Ronald Hawkinson from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 19FBPR View Listings

We LOVE our BulletPremier, just came back from a 5 wk trip and it was awesome. The people we met to the places we went all helped make the trip. Met another RV'er on the road who informed me of the same issues of the quality of his trailer which were the paint fading on the front cap , back upper top seems separating. He did say they both were resolved the next day by Keystone. (his was 6 mo older then mine) I called today , after two emails and another call not returned, I truly felt he could not wait to let me finish when he said a decision has been made. Because of the time frame it was all out of warranty. These are product issues not warranty, stand behind your products.
- Ronald Hawkinson, California