2013 Winnebago Via 25Q Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 Winnebago Via 25Q Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Kurt Bourheenne from California says:

Have you owned any 2013 Winnebago Via 25Q Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Winnebago Via 25Q View Listings

The best driving vehicle I have ever driven. I even feel safe with my wife driving as it is like driving a large SUV. The Mercedes seats are so comfortable you can drive for hours without tiring. and the arm rests adjust in 1/2 inch increments which makes it even more comfortable. Everything is 1st class down to the hardwood cupboards and accessibility to everything. It was perfect for the two of us. It's a dream come true, made for two. The island bed is comfy with three inch memory foam mattress pad and the Sunbeam electric mattress pad I had installed which has separate controls for preheat, 20 heat settings and auto off, makes sleeping a dream. The two slides are nice and opens it up when used. Love the fact it doesn't have a separate couch that takes up lots of room and is cause for the RV to be several feet longer. The double seat is the dinette/convertible bed and has seat belts for a couple extra passengers. The two of us are retired so there was no need for a giant, gas guzzling rig that's hard to handle. This 25.5 foot RV fit the need perfectly. We enjoyed it for 3 years and hope the next owner will have as much fun as we did.
- Kurt Bourheenne, California