2013 Winnebago Tour 42GD Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 Winnebago Tour 42GD Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any 2013 Winnebago Tour 42GD Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

2018-01-06 2013 Winnebago Tour 42GD View Listings

Traveling in an RV was a total new experience for me. I had camped in tents as a girl, never in “luxury campers”. The Winnebago Tour is a home away from home for us. It is very comfortable with a full refrigerator and spacious galley, enough space for everything. The dishwasher was a big plus for me, as much as I like to cook, I dislike the cleanup. Camping in State Parks with only 30 AMP services was not a problem, the power alternating system on the Winnebago kept us very comfortable. The TV satellite system we installed worked great wherever we camped, so we could both watch our favorites no problem. The super large shower with sky light was really a treat, having on demand hot water made a hit for us. Need that at home! No grousing over who used all the hot water. The only thing I didn’t care about was the dark king size bedspread that came with the coach, I swapped it out for a lighter color that I preferred. Like most women, I like clothes and shoes, the large closet and dresser took everything with ease, my honey even had some space! The air ride of the coach is really amazing, we traveled along in great comfort. Traveling through the mountains with the 450 Turbo Cummins Diesel was easy.
- Merrylee, South Carolina