2013 Tiffin Allegro RED Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (8)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Donna from Arizona says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

Lived in this unit 6 months at a time and it was trouble free and very comfortable. The convection oven is great. I baked pies, cookies and scones and they came out better than my oven at home. The cupboard space is terrific. We never run out of room. Both my husband and I drive this rig and we are in our mid 70's and we have had no problems. The great thing is that we tow a Honda CRV behind us and still get 11MPG.
- Donna, Arizona

2019-04-17 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

Second owner since 2015, nothing but pleasure. Couple factory related problems that were taken care of buy Tiffin even though the warranty had expired. The coach is very reliable and except for one mechanical problem, which because of my inexperience, was caused by me. Also add that, in my opinion, the combination of Freightliner and Tiffin is what makes this a very good product.
- Denis Walters , Quebec

2018-06-29 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA View Listings

I am th second owner of my coach and tiffin has taken care of me as if I were family! Support is second to none. Shortly after my purchase I found a design problem. I contacted tiffin expecting to be brushed off or at best told me it was going to cost me a fortune. Nothing of the sort happened. I was taken care of, brakes and shocks were replaced. Rear axle capacity increased by 3000 pounds and I needed nothing more than a signature saying the work was complete. No questions asked.
- Walt, West Virginia

2017-06-26 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

Excellent Driving RV. Air Brakes , Air Ride and plenty of power. Even My wife loves the handling and comfort from the drivers seat as she is enjoying her driving experience. One thing I want to mention in our travels around the United States was trying to find a campground that would take our coach. Every time we called about a camp ground space the question was ask "What length is your Diesel Pusher" When we told them a RED 34QFA we received a "We Know that coach we have plenty of room for that one. Folks you can sit at home and watch the paint peel off the wall while you sit on your porch or you can enjoy our beautiful country in one of these practical length diesel pusher motor homes. Plus all the equipment inside and out side the coach makes it a pleasure to operate and camp. We love our coach
- Loyd Richey, Alabama

2017-06-20 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

My wife and I drove the RV from Post Falls Idaho over to Washington around the Pacific North West and Texas South West covering approx. 5000 miles of crisscrossing on our way to Alabama. My wife likes the handling while she was driving along with Plenty of power pulling our Rubicon. Due to the size of the RV we never had a problem finding a place to pull in to camp and was welcomed at all campgrounds. Sleeps 5 folks easily and the coach is well appointed with everything one needs at their finger tip. Air Brakes and Air ride suspension along with the engine brake makes a comfortable drive. Airforce One braking system for our towed Rubicon Jeep make the journey a true pleasure. Outstanding entry level diesel pusher coach. Richey
- Loyd Richey, Alabama

2016-03-31 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

With the 4 slides extended the 38QRA is extremely spacious. Yet, even with the slides in everything in the front of the coach, except the entertainment center, is accessible, including the 1/2 bath. So, there is no problem getting a snack, or even fixing a meal and sitting down at the dinette table to enjoy it while stopped en route. As full-timers, storage space was a prime requirement for us. We found it in this motorhome! There is plenty of storage space. Inside, there's room for all day-to-day living items (clothing, linens, kitchen ware, bookkeeping, office equipment, supplies, etc.) The basement has about 160 cu ft of space so storing the normal items (camping chairs, portable gas grill, 6' step ladder, plastic bins for sewer hoses, etc.) only makes a dent in the available room! The cummins 340 easily flat tows our 4 door Jeep wrangler, even when traveling through the mountains in Colorado. At the campground, the automatic self-leveling system makes set-up simple. As everyone says, "Tiffin stands behind their product." Our experience with a trip to Red Bay (home of Tiffin Motorhomes) verified this! Bob Tiffin definitely does stand behind his product.
- Joan Safford, Florida

2016-03-16 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

I have driven this RV. It is like driving a large van. It tows well and it has the stabilizer so when large trucks go by or wind it holds the road well. Living quarters are fabulous and it has a central vac for easy cleaning. The king size bed is very comfortable and we could live it full time, but unfortunately we are unable to. Vertigo and driving do not go well together. Anyone would love this rig!
- Judy shannon, Texas

2016-03-07 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

We enjoyed this rig very much. The ride is great. Very roomy. I cold live in it full time. Our age is the reason we are not able to continue. We have been very happy with Tiffin as far as support.
- Judy shannon, Texas