2013 Tiffin Allegro 36LA Class A - Gas RVs Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 Tiffin Allegro 36LA Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Mark Johnson from Florida says:

Have you owned any 2013 Tiffin Allegro 36LA Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Tiffin Allegro 36LA View Listings

Great Coach with a lot of room and storage. Early small "bugs" were worked out promptly with Tiffin and no issues since. This has all the comforts of much larger coaches. Drives great, took it twice from Florida to Michigan. Handled great in mountains and in traffic.
- Mark Johnson, Florida

2019-02-25 2013 Tiffin Allegro 36LA View Listings

We just finished a 4 mouth, 6,411 mile trip in this coach. Everything worked perfectly. We did not have a problem with anything. It has been properly maintained and I have a log. on this date of writing 2/24/19 there is 13 months left on the extended warranty for the coach and tires. It has a steering stabilizer system and it has a 1 1/2" sway bar on the front and a 1 3/4 sway bar on the rear. It is easy to drive and comfortable to relax in. it is easy to setup with the automatic leveling jacks.
- Gene Casey, Florida

2017-12-18 2013 Tiffin Allegro 36LA View Listings

I own this model for 2 years now. The quality is marginal. The surge ATR failed as it has with many units. The shower drain leaks into the lower compartment. The slide switch is tricky. The auto steps failed. But this is the worst part of all. When you pull out the sofa bed, nobody can get by it. It is pressed against the TV and fireplace. Persons in the bedroom are stuck there until the bed is folded back into the sofa. What are they thinking because it is still that way. I call it a 2 person large motor home. Check out all the features on this model before you buy. If you are more than two people or expect more than 2 people to utilize, look at a different model. Disappointed.
- Bob Fedderwitz, Florida

2017-03-25 2013 Tiffin Allegro 36LA View Listings

We have been RVing since 1994 and this Allegro 36LA is our fifth unit. We've had three diesels and two gas Class A motor homes. The diesel units obviously had more torque, but this 362 horse power unit pulls our Chevy Equinox with no problems and still gets over 7 miles per gallon. With two slides and a length of almost 37 feet, there is plenty of living space. The washer/dryer combo plus the 10 gallon gas/electric hot water heater saves a "ton-of- quarters" at the laundry mat. The L-shaped sofa and fireplace make TV/movie watching on the mid-section very enjoyable. We replaced the original refrigerator with a Dometic two-door, gas/electric unit with a through the door ice dispenser. There is plenty of basement storage, with six unit-wide pass through. Even though they are only 12" high, there is still room for plenty of goodies. If you see this unit, we will fall in love with it. We did! If you're looking for a first unit, we have many accessories to completely outfit you unit (sun screen, remote satellite auto-search antenna, lawn rugs, mats, steps, and many more). If you need it to be comfortable when RVing, we probably have it for you.
- Freddie Smith, Alabama

2016-02-21 2013 Tiffin Allegro 36LA View Listings

I would highly recommend this make & model to anyone. It was my first motor home & served me very well. The 2nd bathroom was a God send. There is plenty of storage space & I could tote everything I bought on my trip home & it wasn't just small knick knack stuff I got. I wish it got better gas mileage but such as the story with gas.
- michelle johnson, California