2013 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 33.3 Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 33.3 Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Pasquale Verona from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 33.3 View Listings

Although we had a marvelous time in this well-equipped Class A diesel pusher, as I approach 80 years young, my Doctor son tells me it’s simply time to sell. We added every option offered plus some. So, if you have a bunch of kids or group of adventuresome adults that wish to travel in comfort and with plenty of great sleeping areas then a Palazzo is the right diesel pusher motor home for you. It’s simply the best floor plan; the best designed motor home for crating around a large family or showing young folks this great nation. Travels This chocolate and black full body painted rig which we purchased new, about 18 months, ago has served us exceptionally well. We have traveled extensively with one or two of our four married kids and those great grandkids. During that time we toured and camped in National Parks in Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, California, and Washington, Oregon and toured Washington D.C. and camped at various campgrounds in Michigan, Ohio, and Florida. This past fall my wife and I spent over two months retracing the Lewis & Clark Expedition. Captain Meriwether Lewis started this greatest of adventures by launching his keel boat in Pittsburgh on August 31, 1803. Exactly, 211 years to the day later we started from that very same location and 65 days later we stood, hopefully, on the exact same spot when Captains Lewis & Clark stood along with one woman and the men of the Corp of Discovery and viewed the Pacific Ocean for the very first time; binding this great nation from sea to shining sea. You just got to do this – it’s a great adventure. Comfort & Convenience Here’s a general overview with more details below. Has lots of sleeping arrangements and in particular bunk beds that young folks really love. All beds are comfortable and well placed. There are two slide outs, a super large residential refrigerator, microwave/convection, three burner LP stove, lots of counter space and a bathroom with a shower that accommodates our 6’4” sons. The cab area is well equipped with all controls at the driver’s fingertips such as the auto leveling system, generator start, and stop, read outs that tell you everything about the engine and more. The Mercedes Benz, Freightliner chassis, with a 300 HP Cummins diesel engine drives and handles smoothly and easily. The captain’s chair electronically moves every which way and both cab chairs, at the flip of a lever, easily turn to face inward. There are five (5) TV, a sound bar and a Sirius ready radio that is piped throughout the coach. To add to the comfort we found a remote radio controller so you can manage the radio from anywhere; oddly the relatively inexpensive feature was not provided by Thor Motor Coach. The exterior has plenty of storage with one large pass through and a slide tray, compartments for electronics, mechanicals, and the wet bays are easy to manage. One feature I particularly like is the exterior access doors are hinged on the side so you don’t have to crawl under a door to access any bay.
- Pasquale Verona, Florida