2013 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 33.1 Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 33.1 Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Arlene Dyer from Texas says:

I own a 2013 Thor Palazzo. I would guess buying from was my first mistake. Buying a Thor product was my second. There is obvious

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 33.1 View Listings

I own a 2013 Thor Palazzo. I would guess buying from <dealer name removed> was my first mistake. Buying a Thor product was my second. There is obviously no quality control department. Our lights are filled with foam balls. A fire hazard. The wood is cracked in several places. Don't even pull out a drawer! The debris behind the cabinets is a disgrace. Doors dont line up, holes and screws missing or crooked. A very expensive piece of junk! I Will stand behind Freightliner! Awesome customer service. Our side had water running down the slide gasket into the RV. The windows leak from the top inside window frame.Oddly water trickles down the inside window for days after the rain has stopped. My concern is water pooling inside my walls. I was the second owner (less than 3000) miles on RV. Thor voided the original warranty releasing them from Any repair work. A company that does not stand behind their product is a company to run away from. Their excuse is "we don't know how well the second owner Will take care of the rv" Seriously? The original owner would have the slide fixed under their warranty. Im 100% out of pocket. Thor knows extended warrantys do not cover leaks or windows. So I can say DON'T BUY A THOR PRODUCT. ... I challenge Thor to do what's right and fix my issues due to poor workmanship and even worse quality control.
- Arlene Dyer, Texas

2018-05-08 2013 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 33.1 View Listings

We were in awe of the Palazzo when we first saw it. We purchased this coach used and have generally been pleased with it. The Freightliner chassis is great. Power, performace and fuel economy are super (10-12 MPG)Mid door entry and dual fuel fillers help too. There is a problem with refrigerator access with the slide in. We solved that and the poor quality material by replacing all the furniture!
- David Nicholls, Florida

2018-01-08 2013 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 33.1 View Listings

We purchased the biggest lemon ever and warranty to go with that denies every repair. Hydraulic leveling jacks leaked from the beginning. They have been replaced and leaked the same day of new install. 6 new batteries died due to bad converter . 3rd jack repair takes 5 weeks min. EACH time. Ruined our whole summer being in shop and now went to use it first time in year and half due to,shop time and it is leaking again! 5 yrs old and 3,000 miles on it due to shop time. Do not go to Richardsons RV in Sun City, Ca. Repaired 1st leak. Drove it home 25 miles it leaked again. Took it back and they said the hose got cut because it was improperly installed by retracting outdoor step. Claimed their mechanic did not put it their during the first repair. Each time it takes couple of months. Once we picked it up and drove 1 mile, stopped to look and it was leaking. Warranty excluded all 3 repairs and we need fourth On same issue right now! DO NOT BUY A THOR PRODUCT, or warranty . Retired, drained, and stranded. Biggest mistake ever!!!
- Rex Moore, California