2013 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 235FB Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 235FB Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Wayne from Virginia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 235FB View Listings

The axle bent in 2017 and destroyed 4 tires. I had the axle straighten costed me $400. Now the siding is bungling on the driver side and god knows how much that will cost. When I use my air conditioner I can not use the micowave or it will trip all my breakers and once we had to pull the circuit breaker all the way out while on vacation. No local rv dealer had parts so I had no electric in 100 degree heat. This camper is a POS. The tub leaked and the kitchen faucet leaked. I HATE this damn camper. The awning tore and I only used it about 10 times. Do you want this damn lemon?
- Wayne, Virginia

2018-08-11 2013 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 235FB View Listings

The axle bent in 2017 and destroyed 4 tires. I had the axle straighten costed me $400. Now the siding is bungling on the driver side and god knows how much that will cost. When I use my air conditioner I can not use the micowave or it will trip all my breakers and once we had to pull the circuit breaker all the way out while on vacation. No local rv dealer had parts so I had no electric in 100 degree heat. This camper is a piece of s%$t. The tub leaked and the kitchen faucet leaked. I HATE this damn camper. The awning tore and I only used it about 10 times. Do you want this damn lemon?
- Wayne, Virginia