2013 Starcraft AR-ONE 17RD Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 Starcraft AR-ONE 17RD Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Brad Kuhn from South Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Starcraft AR-ONE 17RD View Listings

Bought new in 2013 for my wife and I. Pro's! Light, very easy to pull and pack/unpack. Adequate storage, bed is 80" long, comes pre-wired for cable or satellite hook-up. Roomy enough for 2 but gets cramped if a 3rd person is added. Cons- In the hot southern summers, the wall mounted AC struggles to maintain. With the center bath, we have to run a fan on the counter to push cool air to the bed up front. No drawer for silverware or storage. Didn't realize until later and have since added a pull drawer to the shelf atop the fridge. no storage bar to hang goods... so I added a removable to the shower area to hang clothes. The mirror should have been mounted outside the bathroom so the ladies could use the hairdryer and the mirror at the same time. Thee isn't an outlet in the bathroom. Aside from a few small cosmetic issues, its a well built trailer and we've used it a lot. We've never needed factory support. problems to be aware of? the water fill tube leaks on all these where it goes in the fresh water holding tank.. will soak the floor. I swapped the tube for a vinyl tube and radiator hose clamps. Overall, The water heater works great, the refrigerator too... the microwave is a plus... and the two burner stove is nice to have... the small sink could be bigger as I upgraded mine to a larger Stainless steel one. I've experienced 2 blow-outs on my trailer because the weight is within 10% of the tires max capacity. I now run Load range E Lite truck tires. I've also installed scissor style jacks on all four corners.
- Brad Kuhn, South Carolina