2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

William Moyer from Michigan says:

Have had a wonderful experience in this RV. It tows great. We live in it 4 months out of the year.

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS View Listings

- William Moyer, Michigan

2019-12-04 2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS View Listings

I bought this unit new in 2013 and really liked it. Now that I owned it for 6 years, I have had my problems. First, Window leaked in kitchen and bubbled the wall board badly. I pulled it out only to find a cheap seal around it and an opening cut that is so big it barely gets covered by the window. 2nd Plastic supports for closet doors broke and windows too. Had a water supply leak and tore into it to find the rubber washer was on backwards, another leak, found staple in water line. Now the good stuff. Soft spot in floor in bedroom,3 cracked tanks leaking water big time , 2 grey and the black tank. I bought a extended warranty on this for 7 years bumper to bumper, not true. They would not cover the window leak, but they did cover replacement of the 3 tanks and replace the seal in the bedroom slide. This caused the soft spot on the floor. My brochure calmed 25yr warranty on the floor, I contacted Saber and he said they haven't offered that in years, really ? My brochure states 25 yr that was a major reason I bought it. When I pushed him on this he said I have to go to the manufacture of the floor, What BULLS***! I told him you go back not me. I'm not done with him yet, I just got my camper back from service and the floor repair was $850.00. I will be contacting him. One more thing,why is it when you go and ask for parts on a 6yr old unit they say that's an old unit might not be able to get parts. What a crock,I can buy parts for a 60yr old car and nothing for a 6 yr old camper. Oh ya if you do find a part hang on to your ass over the price, one side wheel skirt $585 shipping for a piece of plastic.
- Bill Torok, Ohio