2013 Monaco Knight 40DFT Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 Monaco Knight 40DFT Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Robert Cockstrong from Rhode Island says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Monaco Knight 40DFT View Listings

This is my 3rd motorhome and this 2013 Monaco Knight is only coach that I have NEVER had a problem with. I love the MaxxForce engine because it never need diesel additive, it runs great and has more power than ill ever need,even when towing our family car through the mountains. The fit an finish of the interior is that of a 500k coach. If you are in the market for a Motorhome then buy a 2012-to-2014 Monaco Knight 40DFT. The bath and a half an full wall slide makes this a huge coach when slides are open.
- Robert Cockstrong, Rhode Island

2014-12-28 2013 Monaco Knight 40DFT View Listings

I love the smooth drive of the Monaco Knight and power of the Maxxforce engine. This coach is a tank, that passes all the others going up hills.It also has the fit an finish of a $500k coach. If you can find one buy it. Monaco always was a is a great coach.
- James Engelbricht, New Jersey