2013 Monaco Diplomat 43DFT Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 Monaco Diplomat 43DFT Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Ervin from Alberta says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Monaco Diplomat 43DFT View Listings

We bought this coach in February in Texas we drove it back to Calgary I was very happy how it drives and handles even in high wind.This new Maxxforce Engine is awesome. The millage we got 7.8 average towing my 3500 Cummins truck.Hand calculated. Great floor plan and features great heating and we cannot believe the quaility compared with a higher priced coaches. We would recommend this motor home to anybody. Ours a 43 RFT Diplomat.
- Ervin, Alberta

2016-10-07 2013 Monaco Diplomat 43DFT View Listings

I purchased this RV new. I spent about one year shopping. This model doesn't require DEF which is an additional cost of $350 a gallon. The 405 HP engine is more than adequate. The ride is great with the 10 air bag suspension. The residential refrigerator, 4 TVs and fireplace make it very nice and comfortable
- Jim Fulkerson, Arizona