2013 KZ StoneRidge 5th Wheel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 KZ StoneRidge 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rhonda parcesepe from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 KZ StoneRidge 36UL View Listings

My husband and I have live comfortably in our RV for two years now. I haven't found any problems! I love the size of everything. The refrigerator the bedroom the closet the storage is unbelievable! X
- Rhonda parcesepe, Florida

2017-06-25 2013 KZ StoneRidge 36UL View Listings

I love the automatic leveling system! We live in ours now for almost 2 years and have no complaints. Has so much storage underneath for everything you would need to live in. You would be very pleased if considering
- Tony, Florida

2017-06-21 2013 KZ StoneRidge 36IK View Listings

We have been living in our RV for year and a half now very comfortably. I haven't found any issues or problems and there are many things that I am too happy about with the RV storage space, lighting, etc.
- Anthony parcesepe, Florida

2016-06-15 2013 KZ StoneRidge 36rlb View Listings

This Fifth wheel is a very nice, live able floor plan designed for extended stay. The equipment in this unit is designed for comfort, such as the 12 gal. Hot water heater, plenty storage , spacious living room, bath, and bedroom. Two air conditioners , and a fireplace make it usable in any climate.
- Ronald Perrilloux, Louisiana