2013 Keystone Passport Elite 31RE Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 Keystone Passport Elite 31RE Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dan Paul from Ohio says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Keystone Passport Elite 31RE View Listings

This is the camper of our dreams. It tows like a dream and is easy to set up. It is a perfect camper for a couple. It sleeps 4 . It has a queen bed in the back and a queen sofa in the front. The kitchen is easy access and very easy to cook. The bath has a walk in shower and is accessible from the bedroom or the kitchen. My wife and I have had some health problems and feel we may not be able to use it. we have had this camper for four seasons and have used it 15 to 20 times. It is in excellent condition. It comes with several extras. An electric lift, hitch, dual battery set-up, sway bars and cover.
- Dan Paul, Ohio

2020-08-11 2013 Keystone Passport Elite 31RE View Listings

I looked at this travel trailer last weekend and it is in nice shape. I had the same trailer a few years ago and had to sell it to get a toy hauler. It was a dream to tow. We came out to look at this one for a friend. In the star rating above I listed the last one 3 as I never had to use the warranty.
- John Kimbel, Connecticut

2018-08-16 2013 Keystone Passport Elite 31RE View Listings

Great layout and nice appointments but: AC died after 1 year, included grill rotted out in 2 years, scissor jacks totally rusted in three years, already significant rust on undercarriage. The biggest issue is slide cable gearboxes of which I just did the third replacement. Keystone covered first one but the next two I had to pay for.
- WEP, New York