2013 Keystone Laredo 329RE 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2013 Keystone Laredo 329RE 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Keith Ozbolt from Alabama says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Keystone Laredo 329RE View Listings

I bought the trailer in Oct. of 2013. I had it about 5 months I traveled from Covington, Va. to just south of Charlottesville, Va.I found that the clothes rack in the closet had fallen down because one end had not been fasten to the wall. I could not get it to a dealer due to work so I repaired it myself.Two days later I pulled open the bottom right dresser drawer and the whole front came off again I repaired myself. Now the trailer is 3 years old and while traveling from Macon, Ga. to Perry, Fl. the front quarter of the roof peeled back during transet. I called my insurance company and the said it was a manufacturers defect or mechanical failure.I took photos of the top before it was ever touched and the photos clearly show that the wood on the roof and the metal nose cap has a 3/4 to 1 inch gap between them. this indicates that the workmanship was not at it's best the day this one was assembled. Keystone was sent the information on the roof and said they would do nothing because it was incidental. I would not and buy another one of their products and will also tell everyone I work with many of which own travel trailers not to purchase a Keystone product either.As soon as I can I will trade the one I have off for a different Make.The charge to recover a Laredo 35ft 5th wheel is 9000.00.
- Keith Ozbolt, Alabama